Spend 10 minutes on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit and you'll see
more than a few people getting their panties in a wad
over silly things that have no effect on their day-to-day
Yet most entrepreneurs, even the smart and successful ones,
do something very similar all the time...
Chances are you're one of them. And if you are, this is costing
you business. More than that, it's keeping you from getting your
best work out to world.
This episode of RED Podcast talks all about this
problem and how you can fix it.
What You'll Learn:
- A business lesson from a Mormon mother
- How you learn lessons (entrepreneurial and otherwise)
- Is your kid a future entrepreneur? Do this...
- Work vs. Art
- How our "work" gets better
- Why "songwriters" are scared -- a lesson for all creative
- The reason I never sign NDAs (even when I have to
leave money on the table)
- I can't help you market anything when you make
- Every podcaster has experienced this problem (and you're
probably experiencing it too, even if you don't have a
- A controversial music industry practice that I (and other
- How to double your money in the music business (or any
- Why potentially great work dies
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Kick Ass At Email...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.
Like The Music?
This episode contains portions of "Bathed
in the Light" by Kevin
MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons