Jan 10, 2016
Another new year, another list of goals... And more fancy (and
complicated) ways for us to make sure this year isn't like
the previous one.
Setting and achieving goals doesn't have to be complicated. In
this episode, I share a two-part process that will help you to
achieve any goal you want this year.
What You'll Learn:
- Any easy way to tell if you're on track to meet your goals this
- The only question you need to ask yourself when assessing your
- Why some entrepreneurs never take vacations (it's
not what you think)
- How relevant is the "Wheel Of Life" exercise commonly used
- Why you may not want to listen to a "Christian" blogger
(even if you're Christian)
- When to ignore advice about "work/life balance"
- Who the "4-Hour Workweek" is really for
- What true freedom in business looks like
- The only criteria you need to think about when it comes to goal
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Accomplish More This Year...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.