Nov 16, 2015
I like Dave Ramsey's plan to help people get out of debt,
although there is very little (or possibly nothing) he and I agree
on when it comes to politics or religion. This almost
certainly got me in trouble with him.
He blocked me on Twitter. Didn't even bother to give me the
"blank reply" he's notorious for...
It was the right thing to do. If nothing else, it's a good story
for RED Podcast.
By the way, if you're interesting in getting more work done,
that's what I'm talking about on this episode...
What You'll Learn:
- How I screwed things up with Dave Ramsey
- The way to handle distractions on social media
- A problem with being "location independent"
- Why doing your work at Starbucks is a bad idea
- The value of having two separate offices (even if they're both
in the same city)
- Working with family? A suggestion...
- How to let people know when you're serious about getting work
- The kitchen appliance that helps you get more work done
- Why there's "no money in the middle"
- A good reason to keep "office hours" even though you work for
yourself (and don't have an official "office")
- How do deal with friends who call you while you're working
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Get More Work Done...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.