Aug 13, 2015
Life is a
Those doughnuts you like are making you fat. And sooner or
later, the team you love to bet on (or the stock you're investing
so much money in) is going to come up short.
Your business is also a double-edged sword. There are ways to have
a solid business that provides you with a small and steady income
over a long period of time. And there's one way where you
can make a ton of money quickly, but it's doubtful
your run will last as long (or that you'll be able to sell
anything you do to somebody else).
That's the topic of this episode of RED Podcast...
- The #1 problem I've had selling a business
- Good podcasts (and blogs) almost always share this
characteristic -- add it to what you do to make more money
- Why "Smart Passive Income" made $143,524.43 last
- A marketing lesson from Taylor Swift
- Donald Trump 2016 - Why he's ahead in the polls right now
(this should scare the bejeezus out of you)
- Why you don't have to be skilled at "business" to succeed at
- What to do when you're ready to sell your business and move
- The real reason John Lee Dumas doesn't outsource
Entrepreneur On Fire
- Your "secret weapon" to compete with other entrepreneurs (even
if they're more well-known than you are)
- What happens to most "gurus" when they die (it's not
- How Dave Ramsey plans to exit his company
- The harsh realities of hiring somebody to take your place
- You thought this lady was real? Like Santa Claus and The Easter
Bunny, she's pure marketing!
- Why Bart Simpson has such staying power
- This company lost 50% of it's employees and some people have no
idea -- it still makes millions of dollars per
- Did Pat Flynn kill off this old school money-making
- You'll have a short career, but you'll make a ton of
Links To Things I Talk
Throw Your Friends A Bone...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.