Jul 29, 2015
The thought of
passive income is sexy as hell, isn't it?
But is it true?
Yes, it's true. Passive income absolutely exists. But
most people have it all wrong...
If you want more passive income in your business, listen up...
What You'll Learn:
- When happens when the Internet gets pissed
- Do the work once, get paid again and again
- Three ways to speed up passive income
- Why is passive income so popular? Aside from the obvious, that
- What Nashville knows about passive income (that most cities
- Where the "big money" is
- Not creative? If you want passive income, this still applies to
- How I got in a movie with Steve Martin
- Two things you must have for a steady stream
of passive income
- The easiest way to make money quickly -- but should you do
- DON'T BE AN IDIOT! People do this "shortcut" all
the time, even though they have no chance of making real money with
- Temporary passive income
- Is Google the enemy of passive income?
- "The Income Killer" (and how to avoid it)
- A single blog post that makes $20,000 per month (and it's
10 years old!)
- This guy thinks he has passive income -- but
does he really?
- Why some "passive income" websites might as well not exist
- A business lesson from the porn industry (don't worry -- this
episode is ok to listen to at work)
- Follow this rule and you'll be much more likely to
make passive income
- The downside of a good relationship
- Why Blue Man Group makes so much money
- Four things you should own to maximize passive income (although
you'll do just fine with only one or two of them...)
- The only two ways to make passive
- Why writing for online (and offline) publications may be
hurting your passive income
Links To Things I Talk
This Isn't Passive, But I Hope You'll Do It..
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.