Jul 23, 2015
How the hell is
Donald Trump the #1 Republican candidate in the 2016
Presidential race? Yeah, he's done well in real estate, but
most people think of him as the guy who runs a pretend business
with celebrity employees...
It's a great lesson in marketing.
If you want to get this same kind of attention for your
business, listen up...
What You'll Learn:
- My theory on why Donald Trump
has had a
- If you're 6'7" tall (or less), this might be an option for you.
Over 6'7"? Sorry...
- What real estate agents know about pissing on somebody's
leg (and calling it rain)
- A way to state your position that gets results
- How to compete against a big and powerful company (even
when you're small and not-so-powerful)
- What to do when you don't like the way things are going in your
business (or in life -- this works
in both situations)
- How to sell a "bug"
- Do you think people will notice?
- Why people don't trust marketers (or politicians)
- Where most of your money comes from
Links To Things I Talk
This Isn't For Everybody, But I Hope It's For You...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.