May 11, 2015
you've started is never the same business you thought you were
going to start. Only when you're in the middle of something do you
really know what it's like to do it.
But just because what you're involved with now, whether it be a
business, a relationship, or another project, isn't what you
thought it would be like before you jumped in, doesn't mean it's
all bad. Sometimes, a lot of great things come from jumping in.
Other times though... You really should cut your losses and
Which option is for you? That's what we talk about on
this episode of RED Podcast...
What You’ll Learn:
- Why some businesses have two customers (and why most
should only want one)
- Are you changing course of your business too soon?
- The downsides of an accelerator program
- Who's your real customer?
- Why most "startup" stories are BS
- The myth of instant gratification in business (or
- How to find out what your new business will really be like
- Finding balance in the "quit or pivot" dilemma
- The double-edged sword of a blogging business
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Know When To Quit...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…