Apr 28, 2015
money? Regardless of how much money your business is bringing in,
there will come a time when you run into a cashflow issue.
That's when you have to get creative with financing.
And creative financing is what we talk about on this
episode of RED Podcast...
What You’ll Learn:
- Why money becomes a big issue for entrepreneurs
- An entrepreneur lesson from Boys' Life magazine
- How a lot of entrepreneurs approach venture capital (and book
authors approach publishing deals)
- What is success?
- Social proof and business investment
- "Stupid Money"
- Where does the money come from?
- The ups and downs of taking money from friends (and
- Why you don't need as much money as you think
- Creative funding for entrepreneurs
- The money mistake rap musicians make (and what they do to
- A good reason not to "spend like crazy"
- Something all real businesses have in
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Get The Money They Need...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…