Dec 31, 2014
accomplish all your goals for the year?
Goals are good, but only if done the right way. If you're wanting
to set big goals for the new year and actually make them happen,
listen up, because that's what we're talking about on this episode
of RED Podcast...
- Do you hope to achieve
these common goals?
- Why our resolutions fail (this especially applies to
- A lesson about goals from Alcoholics Anonymous
- Some people don't need to go to the gym (or quit drinking)
-- are you one of these people?
- But what if you can't stand your family? A goal for you...
- How to break down your goals into easy steps (so you can be
sure you accomplish them)
- The "Every Other Day" Diet (or something like that...)
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Is Our Goal -- Can You Help?
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…