Aug 29, 2014
Many entrepreneurs think of a nameless, faceless mob when they hear
the word "customers." You hear them use words like "my audience" or
Don't be an idiot -- all customers, audiences, and fans are
made up of individual people. And it's the individual people you
want to talk to and connect with when it comes to developing new
products and marketing them.
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how to build
instant connection and rapport with people so you can better serve
them with your products and services...
What You'll Learn:
- The reason so many
entrepreneurs automatically connect with their
audience (and why you may not be doing this)
- Your most profitable skill
- Nobody wants advice from this guy...
- How to get paid while doing market
- This will mess up your market research (so make sure you don't
- A trick to make selling things easier
- 5 questions to ask when you want to better understand
- The type of question you should never ask a
- This is 90% of understanding people...
- Most business owners aren't doing this (and they should
- Want your "big idea" to make a ton of money? This will
almost guarantee it!
- The problem with Facebook
- A problem with first impressions
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Will Help You Build Rapport With Other Entrepreneurs...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…