Aug 27, 2014
Entrepreneurs love starting things and we get new ideas to pursue
every time the wind blows...
But how many entrepreneurs are good at sticking things out and
actually finishing projects? Not many.
How can you help make sure you're on task, so you can finish
the projects you've started and actually make money with
them? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED
What You'll Learn:
- When you start something new, here's what you need to watch out
- How to deal with naysayers
- Why David works 52 weeks a year
- Writing a book or working on another big project? Don't forget
to do this...
- Why podcasts disappear
- Want to finish what you start? Focus on this...
- Good advice from Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank
- Have a longterm goal? You'll need this to go along with
- Should you quit something like this? Hell
- "The Cave" and how to avoid it
- Your ex-girlfriend and podcasts (what
you must know)
- A good reason not to listen to marketing gurus
- Want a longterm career? Follow this advice...
- The secret to one of David's biggest selling books
- Do we really know why business ideas work?
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help RED Podcast Move Forward...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can give us a good review on iTunes…