Jul 25, 2014
This is part two of a two-part series on “marriage”
advice that will also work for your business
If you want to make the most of your business
partnership, listen up...
What You'll Learn:
- How the work in business partnerships should be divided
- The "dual relationship" and why you should watch out for
- One thing "pros" have that "amateurs" don't --
do you have it?
- Whose responsibility is it?
- How to keep others out of your business...
- When to bail on a business partnership
- Why RED Podcast is temporary...for now
- Something rock bands do that will help you have a more
- The "secrets" you should never have
- What matters most (it's not what you think)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Save Your Marriage (or Business Partnership) By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on