Jul 21, 2014
We've all seen those guys who work so much everything else around
them dies. There are few things more sad than a guy who's lost
his family, his friends, and his health to neglect.
But what do you do when you actually like the
work you're doing? And what if you need to put in extra hours
because of a big project or upcoming deadline?
Can you (or should you) have more balance in your life?
That's the kind of stuff we talk about on this episode of the RED
What You'll Learn:
- Why "optimization" never works for
- A business lesson from successful songwriters
- Why people have great ideas in the shower
- How we recharge (it won't work
for some entrepreneurs but it might work for
- Laurel's "80/20 Rule" of rejuvenation
- Don't have time (or money) to take a vacation? Here's a way to
get the same relaxing benefits...
- Why the "4-Hour Work Week" is wrong...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Working Too Much? Balance Your Life By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on