This year, Americans spent $3,800,000,000 on Halloween stuff.
How is that possible?
It's possible because Halloween is big business. And
it's not just kids that are into it, it's adults too.
This episode has nothing to do with that. Not really. It's more
about unruly kids that take all your candy when you leave a bowl of
it on the front porch...
And it will apply to you, even if you're one of my
Witnesses friends who doesn't celebrate Halloween.
In This Episode:
- "Get that candy, baby!"
- Death (and rebirth) of the "mailing list"
- Will somebody be a good customer for you? Take the "burrito"
- The real reason so many entrepreneurs get discouraged (and
what to do about it if this happens to you)
- A marketing lesson from an upcoming musician who screwed up his
own career -- this is what not to do
- Why Microsoft doesn't care when you steal their software
- The super-conservative comic with a big secret -- it would
kill his career if his "fans" found out...
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month..
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Get More Treats (and Fewer
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.